This website is operated by Lynk Management Consultants Limited trading as ExtraVitality. Further details about Lynk Management Consultants Limited are given at the end of these terms and conditions.
Contracts formed between Lynk Management Consultants Limited (trading as ExtraVitality) and you as a result of using this site shall be governed in all respects by English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registering with the website
ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) uses a registration based system which helps us to improve our understanding of you and your interests. This enables us to tailor future content to your needs.
The content of this site and content of sites linked to and from this site are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’, without warranties of any kind.
ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) does not warrant that the materials will be error free, nor free of viruses, defamatory, offensive, or other harmful matter. You assume the entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited). Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them. The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) and we are not responsible for the contents thereof.
Any reference to a linked site or third party by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only and not in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) into disrepute or ridicule.
You shall not use the website to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) and our affiliates harmless from any claims, losses, damages and expenses arising from your use of the site.
Copyright and Trade Marks
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from this website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the website. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited).
Use of any software available for downloading from the site is governed by the terms of the license agreement accompanying the software.
All trade marks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorised use is prohibited.
On certain parts of this website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”)
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (by sending an appropriately worded e-mail to our web administrator to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent, and all rights therein, become the sole property of ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the rules on User Content Pages, set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
User Content Pages – Rules of Acceptable Use
Any discussion forums or pages of the website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
- You may not use obscene or offensive language.
- You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
- You may not post any material on the website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
- You may not post any material on the website which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
- You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not place on the site any material, including images, belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
- You may not place on the site, or link to a third party site, any material where the use by ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited), or any third party licensed or permitted by ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited), will give rise to any third party claims.
- You may not place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You may not place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
- You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
- You grant ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site.
- Whilst we will not pre-screen all submissions placed on our online forums, we do have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted to our online forums.
- ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You agree to indemnify ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited), its associated companies and its representatives and employees from any and all damages, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) and expenses of any kind which arise from your actions, statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
- Profile images can include a personal portrait or other non-offensive and non-copyright content, for example, company logos are not permitted. Inappropriate images will result in your forum account being suspended.
Removal of content
We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the forums or to the website generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the website.
We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to suspend your forum membership, refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on this website) please let us know by contacting the site administrator and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) hyperlink policy
Linking to our website
We welcome ‘hot links’ to the Homepage of our website, but not ‘deep linking’ by which we mean that you may not include a link to any page of our website that is not the Homepage.
Neither may you display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please contact our site administrator
Linking to third party websites
The following policy covers all web sites owned and developed by ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited).
External hyperlink approval should be sought from our site administrator for acceptance and assessment.
All links open in a separate window and not within the frameset of ExtraVitality’s (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) sites. This is to prevent any inference that Lynk Management Consultants Limited (trading as ExtraVitality) approves or has any business or ownership rights relating to the third party site.
Free text links
Free text links will be given to organisations that are mentioned in copy provided by either third parties (commissioned writers) or originally generated by ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited).
If a third party has supplied original free content a link will automatically be given to the provider/owner of the content, once the content has been editorially approved.
On some occasions a logo hyperlink will be accepted, again this will need to be approved by our site administrator. If the logo is used on the site, written permission must be sought from the third party. This will protect ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) in terms of breach of copyright preventing any ambiguity between both parties. A written copy of express permission logo usage approval (letter or e-mail accepted), detailing the usage rights of their logo, must be forwarded on to our site administrator for reference purposes.
- Political views
- Any criminal activity
- Direct Competitors to ExtraVitality
ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) will portray a neutral stance on any views; hence no form of political alliance will be portrayed on any of the sites under its control. The information collected will be used for reference and ExtraVitality’s web communication only. The data will not be submitted for marketing campaigns and distributed outside of ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited).
Hyperlink disclaimer notice – all third parties will need to be made aware of the following:
- Please note that that hyperlinks are given for information purposes only and there is no inferred recommendation as to the companies listed on ExtraVitality’s (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) sites.
- ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) does not take any responsibility for the quality of service these organisations provide.
- ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) will reserve the right to remove any hyperlinks at any time without prior consultation with third parties.
Seminars, One Day Workshops and Learning courses
Bookings can be made by fax, post, e-mail or online and are regarded as confirmed bookings when made. An online booking form can be accessed on the relevant event page. Telephone bookings should be confirmed in writing within 10 days and can only be regarded as provisional until we have received such written confirmation.
Payment by credit card and financial details
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Written notification of cancellation of a workshop or learning event booking within 0 – 28 days (inclusive) of the course date, or failure to attend a course without prior written notification, will be subject to the scale of charges shown in the Transfer and Cancellation table below. The workshop fee is due 28 days prior to the course date:
Seminar, one day workshops, learning courses booked inside 28 days must be paid immediately. If payment has already been made only the remaining percentage of the event fee, after the transfer or cancellation charges have been applied, shall be refunded.
Clients may substitute the original participant with another person at no extra charge. Written notification is required to substitute a participant.
Written notification is required to transfer a booking to another course. Seminars, one day workshops, and learning course bookings can be transferred without charge when notification is received 28 or more days prior to the start date of the originally booked workshop or leaning course.
Where notification is received within 15 – 28 days (inclusive) of the start date of the originally booked course, a once only transfer is allowed with a 25% charge applied based on the original fee. The transfer charge will be 50% where notification is received within 1–14 days (inclusive) of the seminar, one day workshop or learning course date. If that transfer is then cancelled or changed at any time, the full event fee remains payable. Transfers on the day shall only be permitted when supported by a doctor’s certificate. In all other circumstances 100% of the event fee will be payable. Only one transfer is permitted per booking. Subsequent transfers or cancellations shall be affected in line with the conditions outlined in the Transfer and Cancellation table.
Transfer and Cancellation Table
No of days notice
% event fee payable
% event fee payable
28 + days
100% of fee due
25% of original event fee
100% of fee due
50% of original event fee
(The original seminar, one day workshop or learning course fee is the amount that has been invoiced, ie this may show a discount if the delegate is a member). All late bookings, first confirmed within 28 days of the event date, will be subject to normal cancellation and transfer terms and conditions. Entry to one day workshops, seminars, or learning courses will be denied if payment has not been received or prior written agreement has not been given.
All event fees must be paid in full no later than 28 days prior to the start of the event or immediately for late bookings. Settlement of the invoice is only deemed to have happened when the full amount has been paid and cleared. ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) reserves the right to levy interest or administration charges in the event of payments being made by instalments. This should be agreed in writing in advance; default on a payment due will result in the full balance becoming payable and possible removal from the course.
Company Details – for your information
Registered Address 105 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London E17 4SA
VAT Number GB 774 3665 95
Telephone Number +44 (0) 020 8 536 4100
Cancellation of course
ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) reserves the right to amend or cancel any one day workshop, seminar or learning course, event times, dates or published prices. Changes to event prices, times and dates will be advised before the event start date and any seminar, one day workshop or learning course already paid in full will not be subject to the increased price. As an event may be cancelled up to two weeks prior to its start date, we recommend that participants do not make travel arrangements before this time. Any travel costs incurred are entirely the participant’s responsibility. ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) does not accept any liability for reimbursement of travel costs.
All materials provided by ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants LImited) remain the intellectual property of ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) and its partners, who assert their right to worldwide copyright and all related rights unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing.
ExtraVitality (Lynk Management Consultants Limited) reserves the right to remove any participant from events should their behaviour be deemed to be inappropriate. This would result in no refund of event fees or other costs being paid.